This site contains some of the stuff I do.
- Convert various input files (csv, txt) to csv files that can be easily imported with GnuCash.
- Enable syntax highlighting when editing DokuWiki pages with VIM.
- A cheatsheet for the Python Debugger (pdb and ipdb).
- A simple script to find unused bibtex keys.
- Check availability of feeds (RSS, Atom, …) in OPML or plain input format (file or stdin).
- Extract calendar entries from Exchange 2003 public folder and export them as ics.
Take a look at my github page for more information.